I could write about this subject extensively as my journal and checklist gets improved weekly and evolves continuously. I am writing this for high-performance people that really want to accelerate towards lofty goals.
Having a daily checklist can turn small regular tasks into daily habits, once you have a habit of doing small jobs, you become to make huge wins.
- Becoming more efficient with your time, prioritise the most important tasks first, I use a points-based system that I developed with an essential per day list, I also have a to-do list before I do anything else. Then I have other stuff like education later on in the day, I do not allocate my hours because I want to enjoy my life and I need some flexibility for business and family.
- How to set daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly goals, but I personally focus on getting my daily habits right and I have a queue of other jobs.
- Reducing your decisions by having a queue of jobs
- Track your performance, track your growth, give yourself grades in all areas, note what needs improving, success, wealth and education is all achieved by compounding.
- Add health, education, fitness and family progress to your journal and daily checklist.
- Add a reward system, it can be points-based, this will force you to reward yourself and make you work harder.
- Add exceptions into your journal, this means if you hit a milestone, you can have a break and do some family stuff or treat yourself some other way, for me that would be a day of catching up on several courses.
You can buy a journal from bestself.co