Many people think they are crippled from starting a business due to a lack of funds, but they are only shackled by their limiting beliefs, you only need the right skills to start a business, it can be from communicating your idea to investors to persuading people to work with you.
Here are 7 skills to achieve higher levels of wealth
- The ability to persuade customers, friends, partners. We have to ask powerful questions, show our ideas, use our story to persuade, we are always “closing”
“Knowing others is intelligence, knowing yourself is true wisdom”
- Public speaking is really needed if you want to take your business to new levels, all great leaders are great speakers, they have done this by joining toastmasters and practising to speak, interact with their audience
- The ability to Copywrite, to write sales pages, letters of persuasion, your website, this is about using effective communication to be on point
“Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is power”
- Leadership skills, do you have your vision and are you able to effectively communicate and share it with your team, you are only as good as your team, you need to motivate them and inspire them.
- The ability to manage and organise your time for maximum results, we need to prioritise our tasks and manage our time. What important tasks come first? Priority management is self-management, the rest of the tasks will be left behind.
- The ability to budget, read financial statements, manage your wealth, understand where your money is going.
- The ability to manage your emotions, your mindset, believing in yourself, inner peace, growth mindset and stopping procrastination.