To Grow Your Organic Traffic
- You need to develop an SEO strategy, Use a keyword tool to identify your keywords that you want to target to drive your traffic.
- Create content on social media and write some blogs. You need to post unique content frequenty, look for some seo content templates or examples.
- Track your competitors. With a google/organic research tool such as https://www.semrush.com/lp/organic-research-new/en/
To grow your domain authority with backlinks
1. Deliver content, the link building tool recommends where you should be showing up. Backlinks analysis tool. https://www.google.com/search?q=Toolkit+for+Backlink+Analytics&oq=Toolkit+for+Backlink+Analytics&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i546j69i60l2j69i61.945j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
2. Reach out and network: Ask sites to link to you and track with your backlinks analytics tool
3. Find broken links and take advantage, monitor competitors broken links with a site audit tool and take their place.
Growing Your Social Media Presence.
1. Post content regularly: plan weeks ahead
2. Track performance analytics, you can use social media tools or get alerts or check manually.
3. Page for creative ads and use a social media tracker to see how they are going
Finally. Use an advert spy tool to spy on on your competitors adverts